With YALC quickly approaching, I’ve finally compiled my TBR to prioritise the books I want to read in preparation for the Saturday and Sunday that I’m going.
- The Mime Order by Samantha Shannon- I’ve been meaning to read this book, the sequel to Bone Season, since I brought it at YALC last year. I’m very excited to find out what happens with Paige and Warden next.
- Follow Me Back by Nicki Cloke – I loved Nicci’s book Close Your Eyes so am excited to read more from her. I love the premise of this book.
- The Taste of Blue Light by Lydia Ruffles – I decided to read the blurb after seeing the hype of this around Twitter and wow. I cannot wait to see if this is as fast paced as it sounds.
- A Quiet Kind of Thunder by Sara Barnard – I loved Beautiful Broken Things so have high expectations for this book, but the blurb makes me very eager to read this.
- Make more Noise, an anthology by a selection of authors – I won this book in a giveaway and love to read things about Feminism. I also love anthologies as they’re good to read when you don’t have a lot of time to sit down with a long book.
What books are on your YALC TBR’s? Are there any books I’m missing you think I should read?