Chelley Toy from Tales of Yesterday is hosting a British Book Challenge for 2017. The aim is to read at least 12 books all written by British authors in 2017. I haven’t decided on all my reads yet but here are the first few I plan on reading:
1) Much Ado About Nothing by William Shakespeare (January)
2) ReMade by Alex Scarrow (February)
3) Solitaire by Alice Oseman (February)
4) Moonlight Dreamers by Siobhan Curham
5) Contagion by Teri Terry (January)
6) The Scarecrow Queen by Melinda Salisbury (March)
I will be adding all my reviews for this challenge on this page. I’ve been meaning to read a few of these books for a while so this will be a great motivation to finally read them. I look forward to sharing my thoughts with you all.
If you like the sound of this, you can take part yourself. Just sign up at http://www.talesofyesterday.co.uk/2016/12/tales-post-british-books-challenge-2017-sign-up/.